Sunday, November 24, 2019

What Makes God Frown?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your path. Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2Timothy 1:7 NKJV  


Fear is insidious, and relentless and will kill your hopes, dreams and aspirations. It will make you withdraw from the world and become a spectator, when you should be living the life you awaken to each day. It's debilitating. It's crushing. And as the scripture above says, it's definitely NOT of God.
So you know who it's from then. The enemy, who seeks to kill, steal and destroy(John 10:10).

So why, so often are we so fear filled? Why so scared? Why do we have so much trouble navigating through life, not believing we are deserving of God's best, instead of latching on to what he never intends for us to have, namely fear?

It's our lack of faith. Our level of trust. Sometimes our faith is so low it doesn't even reach the bottom of our shoes. How must that make God feel? As you've no doubt heard before, we place our entire trust in pilots, train conductors, bus drivers and even our own ability behind the wheel. But when it comes to God, and trusting in His great love and affection for us, some of us fall short every time. We trust that paycheck coming. But we don't trust the One who insures it arrives. We stumble with faith. And lately, I have. And it really made me wonder, what must God think? He gives us the ability to not only open our eyes each day, but to throw our legs over the side of the bed to walk, and many times we give no thought to that, we just wake up, assuming we'll have the activity of our limbs. But the big things, we come up short. You know what
your big things are, as I do what mine are. But this must stop. We must stop. Fear is from the enemy. Why should we adhere to anything in the enemy's camp? People are fond of stating that in the Bible God instructs us to "fear not" 365, once for each day. Actually, that's inaccurate, KJV says it 103 times, but that's enough for me to know He really doesn't want us operating in fear.

So let's trust more. Let's look for God in EVERYTHING. Let's give Him His due in both the small and big things in life. Let's walk out in faith. He's never failed us. What seemed like a failure was probably a re-direction. We were going the wrong way and He did what He had to do to get us back on our path. We must believe and trust that He has our highest good in mind when things don't go to suit us, or don't go as planned. TRUST! TRUST! TRUST! FAITH! FAITH! FAITH! He requires faith. And He doesn't load us down with requirements, just the ten and FAITH. Hebrews 11:6 Says, without faith it is impossible to please God.


Kids have enormous faith and trust. Let's emulate them. They don't worry about anything, because they know we got 'em.  Let's act like we know our Heavenly Father has us!

Fear is the stinkweed of life that makes God frown.

Ninakupenda                      

11 comments:

  1. Amen. Faith even the size of a grain of mustard seed hold on to it and never let it go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I struggle in. Fear and keeping the faith.
    Pray for me in those areas Ilia in your prayer time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2013. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides, but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION, MALARIA, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, DENGUE FEVER, HERPATITIS A&B, RABIES DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , BREAST INFECTION, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. AUTISM, NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do know this in inspirational blog right? While I appreciate your input, it would be better received on my Friday blogs. Please and thank you!

      Delete
  4. My faith post last week would have definitely fit right in here!! Yes, I stepped out in faith with my new business venture. Ain’t God good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staying positive and keeping your faith. It will all pay off in the long run . God has great things for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this blog is not for this type of thing. Glad to learn of your cure, but perhaps you'd be better served placing this info in a medical blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello every one am Christopher Donald I am here to give my testimony about Dr OMOIKE who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from HERPES by Dr OMOIKE,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr OMOIKE cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative.you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctors help, you can reach him now:doctoromoikeherbalhome@gmail.com or his whatsapp number:+2348102507182 Thank you Dr omoike for curing me from HERPES he also cure any kind of diseases including CANCER,EPILEPSY,ULCER,STROKE.etc.EMAIL:doctoromoikeherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of Multivitamin herbs i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effect of their herbal formula, contact  multivitamincare .org today  (or SMS): +1 -956- 758-7882 they absolutely have the right herbal cure to Hepatitis B, am using this medium to share with anyone suffering from this condition that there is cure for Hepatitis B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herpes cure Testimony I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Ahmed Usman Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Ahmed and be cured his email;drahmedusman5104@gmail.com. or send him a whatsapp text +14436204203
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Strokes and Liver disease, Fibroid, Cancer, Asthma, Leukemia, Epilepsy, Menopause diseases 

    ReplyDelete